Yi Jan,

We have been using Spark on Mesos with dynamic allocation enabled, which works
and improves the overall cluster utilization.

In terms of job, do you mean jobs inside a Spark application or jobs among
different applications? Maybe you can read
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/job-scheduling.html
<http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/job-scheduling.html> for help.