From: nancy henry <nancyhenry6...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 7:08 AM
To: user @spark
Subject: keep or remove sc.stop() coz of RpcEnv already stopped error

 Hi Team,

getting this error if we put sc.stop() in application..

can we remove it from application but i read if yu dont explicitly stop using
sc.stop the yarn application will not get registered in history service.. SO
what to do ?

 WARN Dispatcher: Message RemoteProcessDisconnected dropped.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: RpcEnv already stopped.
        at
org.apache.spark.rpc.netty.Dispatcher.postMessage(Dispatcher.scala:159)
        at org.apache.spark.rpc.netty.Dispatcher.postToAll(Dispatcher.scala:109)
        at
org.apache.spark.rpc.netty.NettyRpcHandler.connectionTerminated(NettyRpcEnv.scala:630)
        at
org.apache.spark.network.server.TransportRequestHandler.channelUnregistered(TransportRequestHandler.java:94)