Definitely agree with gourav there. I wouldn't want jenkins to run my work
flow. Seems to me that you would only be using jenkins for its scheduling
capabilities

Yes you can run tests but you wouldn't want it to run your orchestration of
jobs

What happens if jenkijs goes down for any particular reason. How do you
have the conversation with your stakeholders that your pipeline is not
working and they don't have data because the build server is going through
an upgrade or going through an upgrade

However to be fair I understand what you are saying Steve if someone is in
a place where you only have access to jenkins and have to go through hoops
to setup:get access to new instances then engineers will do what they
always do, find ways to game the system to get their work done