Nope, structured streaming eliminates the limitation that micro-batching
should affect the results of your streaming query.  Trigger is just an
indication of how often you want to produce results (and if you leave it
blank we just run as quickly as possible).

To control how tuples are grouped into a window, take a look at the window
<http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/structured-streaming-programming-guide.html#window-operations-on-event-time>
function.