> No it's running in standalone mode as Docker image on Kubernetes.
>

> The only way I found was to access "stderr" file created under the "work"
> directory in the SPARK_HOME but ... is it the right way ?

I think that is the right way. I haven't looked in the documentation, but I
think in a stand-alone cluster you have a master node, that manages your
worker node, each node running one "management" process. When you submit a
job, these management processes spawn "executor" processes which have
stdout/-err going to $SPARK_HOME/work/…, but are not piped through the
management processes. The logs should also be available through the web UI
on port 8081 of the worker.

Best

Eike