Hi Aakash,

Thanks for your willing to help :) It will be great if I could get more
feedback on my project. For example, is there any other people feeling the
need of using a script to write Spark job easily? Also, I would explore
whether it is possible that the Spark project takes some work to build such
a script based high level DSL.

Best,
Bo