From: "Michael Armbrust"<mich...@databricks.com>
Date: 2017/6/20 03:06:49
To: "??????????"<1427357...@qq.com>;
Cc: "user"<user@spark.apache.org>;"dev"<d...@spark.apache.org>;
Subject: Re: the scheme in stream reader

The socket source can't know how to parse your data.  I think the right thing
would be for it to throw an exception saying that you can't set the schema
here.  Would you mind opening a JIRA ticket?

If you are trying to parse data from something like JSON then you should use
from_json` on the value returned.