Hi Michael,

I think I found you posting on SO:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45041677/java-spark-training-on-new-data-with-datasetrow-from-csv-file

The exception trace there is quite different from what I read here, and
indeed is self-explanatory:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed: The
columns of A don't match the number of elements of x. A: 38611, x: 36179
Can it be that you have different 'features' vector sizes from train and
test?

Best,