What columns do you want to filter myDataSet on? What are the corresponding
columns in paramsDataSet?

You can easily do what you want using a inner  join. For example, if tempview
and paramsview both have a column, say employeeID. You can do this with the SQl

sparkSession.sql("Select * from tempview inner join paramsview on
tempview.employeeId = paramsview.employeeId")