We use spark testing base for unit testing.  These tests execute on a very
small amount of data that covers all paths the code can take (or most paths
anyway).

https://github.com/holdenk/spark-testing-base

For integration testing we use automated routines to ensure that aggregate
values match an aggregate baseline.

Ryan

Ryan Adams
radams...@gmail.com