Hi,

The best part about Spark is that it is showing you which configuration to
tweak as well. In case you are using EMR, try to see that the configuration
points to the right location in the cluster "spark.local.dir". If a disk is
mounted across all the systems with a common path (you can do that easily
in EMR) then you can change the configuration to point to that disk
location and thereby overcome the issue.

On another note also try to see why the data is being written to the disk,
is it too much shuffle, can you increase the shuffle memory as shown in the
error message using "spark.shuffle.memoryFraction"?

By any change have you changed from caching to persistent data frames?

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta