Interesting Sean thanks for that insight, I wasn't aware of that fact, I
assume the .persist() at the end of that line doesn't do it?

I believe, looking at the output in the SparkUI, it gets to
https://github.com/USCDataScience/sparkler/blob/master/sparkler-core/sparkler-app/src/main/scala/edu/usc/irds/sparkler/pipeline/Crawler.scala#L254
and calls the context runJob.

--

Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number:
09954122. Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston
Road, Brighton, England, BN1 6AF. VAT No. 251478891.

All engagements
are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business. This email and its
contents are intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure, distributing or copying. Any views or opinions