what's the difference between DataRoaster and Dask?
https://scalingpythonml.com/2020/11/03/a-first-look-at-dask-on-arm-on-k8s.html

Thanks.

On 2021/12/15 8:42, Kidong Lee wrote:
Recently I have written a spark operator to deploy spark applications onto Kubernetes using custom resources. See DataRoaster spark operator for more details: https://github.com/cloudcheflabs/dataroaster/tree/master/operators/spark <https://github.com/cloudcheflabs/dataroaster/tree/master/operators/spark>

Spark thrift server can be more easier deployed on Kubernetes in cluster mode using DataRoaster spark operator. Please see my blog how to do so:
https://t.co/T3SXG0mZFB <https://t.co/T3SXG0mZFB>