Hi Wes,

Thanks for the report! I like it (mostly because it's short and concise).
Thank you.

I know nothing about Drill and am curious about the similar execution times
and this sentence in the report: "Spark is the second fastest, that should
be reasonable, since both Spark and Drill have almost the same
implementation architecture.".

Is this true that Drill is Spark or vice versa under the hood? If so, how
is it possible that Drill is faster? What does Drill do to make the query
faster? Could this be that you used a type of query Drill is optimized for?
Just guessing and am really curious (not implying that one is better or
worse than the other(s)).

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----