Am 01.10.2023 um 11:13 schrieb Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>:

It seems that workload identity is not available on AWS. Workload Identity replaces the need to use Metadata concealment on exposed storage such as s3 and gcs. The sensitive metadata protected by metadata concealment is also protected by Workload Identity.

Both Google Cloud Kubernetes (GKE) and Azure Kubernetes Service support Workload IdentityTaking notes from Google Cloud:  "Workload Identity is the recommended way for your workloads running on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) to access Google Cloud services in a secure and manageable way."

HTH

Mich Talebzadeh,
Distinguished Technologist, Solutions Architect & Engineer
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh