Hello,

I'm curious if there is an estimate when 3.5.2 for Spark Core will be released.
There are several bug and security vulnerability fixes in the dependencies we
are excited to receive!

If anyone has any insights, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- ​Paul

[cid:8a2e80d5-1a98-4eca-b993-46937e35b2e9]<http://www.21cs.com/>

Paul Gerver

Streams Software Engineer

[cid:0412bb89-89ee-4329-a946-00e56d95d85c]<http://www.21cs.com/>[cid:8543c1a1-eba3-4153-9c05-88c2e1d9bc13]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/21st-century-software/>

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain privileged, confidential,
proprietary, private, copyrighted, or other legally protected information. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity
designated above. If you are not the intended recipient (even if the e-mail
address above is yours), please notify us by return e-mail immediately, and
delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual
or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.