We have 5 +1 votes with no vetos or other votes:

  Brad
  Farid
  Liviu
  Martin
  Travis

The official release will be available for download tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!
Martin

Martin Sebor wrote:
I've created a tarball with a release candiate of stdcxx 4.2.1.

Tarball location:
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx-4.2.1-rc-3/stdcxx-4.2.1.tar.gz

MD5 sum for the tarball:
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx-4.2.1-rc-3/stdcxx-4.2.1.tar.gz.md5

Jira Release Notes:
http://tinyurl.com/5ayny8

Most recent available test results (-rc-2, -rc-3 in progress):
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx-4.2.1-rc-2/results/
http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx-4.2.1-rc-2/results/builds.html

Unpacking and installation instructions:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stdcxx/tags/4.2.1-rc-3/README

Please download and test the tarball on a platform of your choice,
and send in your vote on this release candidate. In your vote, please
identify the platform(s), their versions, and the stdcxx configurations
you tested.

As always, everyone is encouraged to vote, including non-committers.

This vote will close in the usual 72 hours from now, i.e., on
Tuesday, 10/23 at 5:00 PM US/Mountain time. Follow the following
link for the countdown:  http://tinyurl.com/6r3fys