Thanks for contacting the BioFuel Oasis!

This automated response is intended to facilitate a quick answer to your
question. A personal response will follow shortly.

Answers to the most common questions we are asked can be found on our web site:
http://www.biofueloasis.com

Today's fuel price is posted here:
http://www.biofueloasis.com/html/products.html

Basic questions about running your vehicle on biodiesel can be found here:
http://www.biofueloasis.com/html/basics.html

If you want to know how to start your own fueling station, Jennifer Radtke's
book about the history of BioFuel Oaisis may be helpful:
http://www.backyardbiodiesel.org/book.html

We do not produce fuel and cannot answer questions about how to set up your own
plant. We do not accept donations of oil.  Restaurants seeking regular oil
pickup in the bay area can try contacting Blue Sky Bio-Fuels at
http://www.blueskybio-fuels.com/grease.php

Remember that biofuels can only replace a very small percentage of the world's
petroleum consumption. They can reduce harmful tailpipe emissions, but not our
need to conserve energy!

Peace!

The BioFuel Oasis Staff