Hello,

there is a form, which is included in all three templates. It sets the
sort-order for my results. The Problem is, when i change this order i
would like to be forwarded to the page where the form has been submitted.

You could pass the name of the forwarding as a hidden field into the form. The value of the field is defined in the tile definition of the actual page template. You might put <tiles:importAttribute scope="request" /> into the page templates to have access to that page attribute (not sure about this).

Thank you for the hint. Despite i believe i have not the best solution, i have one. This is very ugly, but i am under lack of time and have no better idea.

        var ref="<tiles:getAsString name="body" />";
</script>

Here i get my body-name in the main-template.
At the end of my sub-template i read this javascript var and put
it into an hidden field.
Problem is, i could not get this value in my sub-template.
Probably it doesn't know about the other templates... i have tried
the import-tag, but this doesnt work.
Well, it worx now, despite it's uglyness :)

If someone can correct me, i am eager to hear. I believe i will have
this problem again sooner or later.

Thanks for your time,
Christian Grobmeier