Thanks Maurizio, let me see if i got it straight. You mean that, for
example:

<interceptor-ref name="validation">
                    <param
name="excludeMethods">input,back,cancel</param></interceptor-ref>

won't be executed by results whose name is input, back or cancel?

--
Manolo Pájaro Santander
Ingeniero de Sistemas VIII Semestre (Actual)