Hi,

at the moment I found out to test without that class. Not really a
full test, but it works for my needs at the moment. Therefore I can
wait until you have pushed your code to google. Please ping this list
once it is done - guess some others ahve an interest in it too :-)

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de