Hi Folks,

I have different methods in my action class and I like to call
specific one from a link.
For this I am using <s:url> tag for calling action class method:

<s:url id="teamFbId" action="TeamFeedback" method="init" ></s:url>

I then pass it to <s:a> tag:

<s:a href="%{teamFbId}" cssClass ="idividual" title="Provide Team Feedback"  />

While accessing on browser the url is formed like this:
localhost:8080/project/TeamFeedback!init.action

Struts.xml doesn't understand this url.

Please let me know why url changes in this format and is there any
other way for calling action class method by not specifying it in
struts.xml file?

Any help will be much appreciated..

Thanks!
--