> From: Preetham Mallavarapu <preethamreddy.mallaar...@gmail.com>
> Date: 08.06.2015 11:00
> Subject: Need help in fixing issue with Url refresh
>
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem in my struts2 app when I try to refresh url
>
> Below is the url I am trying to refresh..
>
> when user logs in then the *checkUser* method will be called in the
> LoginManager class and if it is a successfull login the home page will
be
> called having the below one as the url..
>
> http://localhost:8081/NewApp/checkUserLoginManager
>

> Now the problem is when I try to refresh the url it throws me null
pointer
> exception..for me it looks like it is calling again the checkUser
method..

> Now can someone help me on how to fix this?
>
> Thanks,
> Hari Krishna

hi,

this sounds like you don't use a redirect but answer the
login-post-request with html. When an user hits browser refresh the post
request ist submitted again but the action misses some data at this time.
I suggest to use a redirect after login to show the user start page.

http://struts.apache.org/docs/redirect-action-result.html

regards,
Christoph