based on your other emails it appears you are missing your Struts action class
you are also probably missing struts.xml which defines the Struts Action class
and results and any configuration params
whats more the jsp you are using probably does not have
sj="/struts-jquery-tags" declaration
so its best you start with a complete download of
base the basic struts-jquery-tags with a working Struts Action class

download from
https://github.com/struts-community-plugins/struts2-jquery
download zip

once you have the base struts2-jquery plugin war built and deployed to your
container
(if you have any problems packaging or deploying you can ping
us...@maven.apache.org)

then you can add in the sj:autocompleter example from:
http://struts.jgeppert.com/struts2-jquery-showcase/index.action
to your main jsp

its important that you have a complete Struts Action class deployed and working
before adding in the sj:autocompleter code

Nota Bene:
list="%{customers}" where variable customers should be populated from Action
if the variables are NOT populated in action you can always use hardcoded
values
list="[Mary, Lukasz, Dave]"
then once you get familiar with Beans and how to use populate accessors and
mutators with bean contents to customers then you can switch back to populating
your list
list="%{customers}"

you can also use also use this shortcut to convert array of strings to
'customers'
private List<String customers;
public List<String> getCustomers() {
    return Arrays.asList("Mary", "Lukasz", "Dave");
}

HTH
Martin