Hello,
   I'm using Struts 2.3.16.3. I use the json plugin to return information
to the client (browser and ios App). The problem I have is that the
dates/times are local to my server, and since I have the option to know the
client's timezone, I would like to return the date to the client converted
to his local time. In order to do that I need to set the timezone of the
DateFormatter used by the json plugin. I don't see any issue way to do
that, apart from extending JSONWriter. Is that something possible? how I
would indicate the plugin to use my own version of JSONWriter?

Thanks

JL