> Hi,
> I'd like to disable the warning messages in the console log
> (catalina.out) like
>
> WARNING: Could not find action or result: /prepOrder.do?code=PNG
> There is no Action mapped for namespace [/] and action name
>
> These visits are generated by the bots and they are trying to reach
> a previous action that does not exist anymore.
>
> How can I do this?
>
> Thanks
> Murat

That log message is generated by class

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher

(at least for struts 2.5, in older versions it may be different)

You can configure your logging library to show only errors for that class,
e.g. for log4j:

<Logger name="org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher" level="error">

You may want to have a look here:
http://struts.apache.org/docs/logging.html

Regards,
Christoph