My mistake it is 2.3.30.

On 1/17/17, 11:44 PM, "Lukasz Lenart" <lukaszlen...@apache.org> wrote:

    Struts 2.3.17? There was no such release, you are using unstable test
    build which could have bugs (that's why it wasn't promoted to be an
    official release, a GA)

    http://struts.apache.org/downloads.html#PriorReleases

    > In our current 2.3.17 app we have working in  s:urls in the form of
<s:url var="remoteurl" action="jsonGenericGrid?gridType=ANL" />
    > But generate the message is no Action mapped for namespace [/anl] and
action name [sonGenericGrid] associated  where the  jsp is anl/grid.jsp with
version 2.5.8
    > I worked around the issue by changing the url to <s:url var="remoteurl"
action="jsonGenericGrid?gridType=ANL" namespace="/" />
    > Is this a bug or the way things work in 2.5.8?

    Not sure if I get it right - you have a <s:url/> inside a <s:form/>
    where the form is defined in a namespace "/anl", right? If so, the
    <s:url/> will inherit the namespace from parent or will use the
    current namespace if not specified - that's how it works all the time.

    Here is a similar issue but in Portlet environment
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3769

    Just one remark - the DOJO Plugin is deprecated and it isn't available
    in 2.5.x branch, I hope you don't dependent on it.

    Regards
    --
    Ɓukasz
    + 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/