I'm surprised that worked, since it's supposed to be the name of the date
property you want to display. Maybe it was introspecting to see if it was
an immediate date value, but that's deceptive and counter-intuitive.

In any case, that's a large version jump. OGNL was updated multiple times.
If I were guessing (which I am; sorry) I'd say it's related to the
evaluation of parameter names in OGNL.

Unrelated, but making this work correctly seems like a win.

Dave

--
e: davelnew...@gmail.com
m: 908-380-8699