<hun...@fsoft.com.vn.invalid>:
> Thanks you, So if I convert struts1 to Struts2 in file config.xml.
> <forward name="error"      path="/ action2.do?name=close " />  it keep
> request at the action2
> So with struts2 type result  the same forward except "chain"

Nope, there is no "forward to action" result in Struts2, the closest
approach is to use "chain" but it isn't recommended. Since you're
migrating the project maybe it would be a good idea to rethink some
patterns, which worked well in Struts1 but not in Struts2 - Struts2 is
a totally different framework and uses different patterns.

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/