Hello Martin,

First of all thanks for the reply, but I'm not sure if my queries have been
understood. I am using Struts 2.5.10.1

My main query is: *Is there a way to use Spring AOP in Struts2 Actions
using the "JDK dynamic proxies"? Does anyone have an example?*

Sorry, but I can not find any relationship between your answers and the
exceptions attached in my previous message:

*1. NoSuchMethodException:* The code I'm testing does not have anything
from javax.sql.DataSource

*2. OperationNotSupportedException:* Without using AOP there is no
exception for some namespace. This is very strange because the code in the
advice is simply "System.out.println ()" for testing purposes.

Thanks