Hello Lukasz,

Is curious but I have more problems when the value of "
struts.objectFactory.spring.enableAopSupport" is true that when it is
false. Unlike "https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4110"; my problem is
not of object injection but of the execution of Spring AOP. It may be a
versions theme of Struts and Spring.

In summary:

1. When struts.objectFactory.spring.enableAopSupport is false
(default): One problem in the scenarios that I have tested.

- AOP on methods of injected objects (in actions): works as expected.
- AOP on methods of actions with results of the default type
(dispacher):There are problems depending on whether the action extends
ActionSupport or not, but they are manageable through Spring configuration.
- AOP on methods of actions with results of json type (using
json-plugin):The exception "OperationNotSupportedException" occurs, I have
not found a solution through configuration.

2. When struts.objectFactory.spring.enableAopSupport is true: Several
problems (exceptions, double execution) in which even the solutions of the
other case do not work. Later I send more details.

Thanks