wt., 29 mar 2022 o 17:14 Ralph Grove <rfgr...@icloud.com.invalid> napisał(a):

> I found the problem - I had neglected to include the leading spaces of the
> continuation line when calculating the expression length. They were converted
> to tabs in my editor, which made the expression shorter. Putting the
> expression on a single line eliminates the exception.
>
> Original source:
>                                         <s:if test="%{participant.checklist
> <= 2
>                                               || participant.surveyResponse
> == null}”>
>
> Corrected:
>                                         <s:if test="%{participant.checklist
> <= 2 || participant.surveyResponse == null}">

Ok, I was suspecting so after inspecting the stack trace. Anyway I
would put such logic in the action or model, like this:

JSP:
<s:if test="%{participant.noSurveyResponse}">

Java class:
public class Participant {
  public boolean isNoSurveyResponse() {
    return checklist <= 2 || surveyResponse == null;

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/