Hi,

I'm not able to get the array of objects from one Action Class to another
in Struts 2.5.

In short, the flow goes like this:

Action Class A ---> JSP ---> Action Class B

I have the array of Objects in Action Class A and I'm able to get those
values in the JSP redirected from Action Class A.

On clicking a submit in the JSP, the execute() method of Action class B
gets executed and the Array of Objects in Action class B are always null.

I have getters and setters in both the Action Classes for the Array.

Usually, to get values from one Action class to another, using hidden
properties in the JSP works. But it does not work in the case of Array of
Objects.

I want to know how to get the Array of Object values in Action Class B.

Thanks,

Shambhavi