==////==

> Now, now, Peter, you can't quite say that since you met me at the
> Struts user group at JavaOne. :)  I've used stxx, an XML
> transformation Struts extension, for a production app and have been
> pretty happy with it.  Performance is good, as long as one has memory
> resources available.  The stylesheets can be cached when compiled, and
> using a decorator tool like sitemesh, the pages your XSL generates are
> quite small.  The big disadvantage, as I see it, is it requires XSLT
> knowledge, which most web developers don't have.  I probably wouldn't
> recommend it for apps that don't have their data in XML and don't need
> multiple views.
>
> Don

Don, it's bean so long that I cant remember all the discussions
from July this year, so there you go. My apologises, because
I dont remember Stxx coming up in the conversation.
Yeah! I agree XSLT is a bit harder to fathom for
web page designers too. The use case is multiple views,
data already stored and prepared in XML i.e. XML database / report
or web services.

> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:59:48 -0000, Pilgrim, Peter
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

==////==

--
Peter Pilgrim
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,