hi all

 have a logoff action, and inside it I do the following.

// Clean up the session if there is one
session.invalidate();

When I watch what's happening in the manager application (I'm using
Tomcat) the number of sessions does not decrease, and I can back up in
the browser and call actions, all of which have code to check for a
valid session..

This raises a question.. what's the best way in my web-app to make
sure the user is valid? should I check in **every** action?

--
-Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]