Okay, makes sense, whew.

I'm still foggy on how to make the database connection. As it is now,
I'm doing it inside a plugin. Will the DB cnxns be available before it
loads my DatabaseMessageResourcesFactory  class (which I identify in
the struts config)

...or will I need to change the time at which I'm connecting to the
database.. I suppose I can simply do some log.debugs so see whats
getting called first..

thoughts?

Other than that, I wanted to say THANK YOU so much for your help!

-Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]