This may be off topic.,.. but I'll float it out there ...

I have an object in memory that I would like to iterate through on my
JSP page as follows:

The object is in the Session , and it is a PortfolioBeanCollection
which extends ArrayList. It contains a bunch of "PortfolioBean"
objects, which has a portfolioName attribute.

My question is .. what is the simplest way to use the <c:forEach> tag
to output the list of portfolioNames in the BortfolioBean objects
within the PortfolioBeanCollection?

Similarly, I have a separate set of "cross user portfolios" that are
of the same approximate structure but ate stored in the Application
context, and I need to list them as well....

what vital piece of understanding am I missing?

am I explaining thie clealy?

should I be using c:forEach or logic:iterate?
--
-Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]