Hi Néstor Boscán,

    You can use multiple struts-config.xml files.

    for that you have modify web.xml file

    steps

    1. in  ActionServlet init params u can pass all the struts-config.xml
file(s) as a values.

    <servlet>
                  <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>

                         <init-param>
                               <param-name>config/main</param-name>

<param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config-main.xml</param-value>
                          </init-param>

                         <init-param>
                               <param-name>config/admin</param-name>

<param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config-admin.xml</param-value>
                          </init-param>

                         <init-param>
                               <param-name>config/manager</param-name>

<param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config-manager.xml</param-value>
                          </init-param>
   </servlet>

like this u can configure use multiple struts-config.xml files.

rgds,
sridhar

"Néstor Boscán" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi

I have an application and I need to create many web flows. If I use struts
to model the web flows, is it possible to use many struts-config.xml instead
of one?

Regards,

Néstor Boscán