All

I have a large page with a form on it that I need to submit to
diffferent actions depending on that the user clicks.

For example, I have on this page

0. a list of items the user can select 1-->n of (using checkboxes)
1. a list of graph types, with a "graph chosen now" button (user
chooses things from item #0 above)
2. a list of reports, with a "report chosen now" button (user chooses
things from item #0 above)
3. a "combine selected" buttons (again user chooses things from item #0 above)
4. a "create new" button

Essentially I may need to access some or ALL of the form fields seen
on the page regardless of which path the user takes, so I assume that
means one big form.

the problem is I want to submit to "graphAction" for graphs or
"reportAction" for reports or "combineAction" etc.

how is this kind of thing normally handled? I have simple forms that
have obvious attribures but this feels different somehow.

thoughts?
--
-Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]