David,

Sounds like the same thing I was having fun with yesterday.
I'm just back into the code... seems like the best would be Struts-EL
tags.

I have not looked into how to use them in the current environment
(WebSphere Studio Application Developer).

- Glenn

David Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
15/04/2005 12:42 PM

        cc:     (bcc: Glenn Deschenes/NAT/CMHC-SCHL/CA)

        Subject:        <html:multibox> nested within a <c:forEach> Help!
 Classification:

Hi all

I have the following, with the goal being to allow the user to select
multiple portfolios, which I can then access in the action class.

JSP:
<c:forEach var="portfolio" items="${userPortfolios}">
property="userPortfolio" />
   <c:out value="${portfolio.portfolioName}"/><br>
</c:forEach>

this prints out a checkbox, then thename of the current portfolio from
the "userPortfolios" collection.

The problem is that in the rendered HTML the portfolioName is not
being printed, only the following (from log.info in the Action Class)

user selected portfolioID=<c:out value='${portfolio.portfolioName}'/>

the Question is:
Should I be using the c:forEach here or would I have more luck using
the Struts <logic:iterate> tag.... would they play more nicely
together?

--
-Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]