Hi there

I thought I'd break this into its own thread. I'm trying to implement
a DispatchAction as discussed by Ted Husted here -->
http://husted.com/struts/tips/002.html

I have done the following

1.  changed the html:submit to the following (along with the necassary
javascript)
Graph</html:submit>

2. Created a "graph" method on the Action class with the same
signature at the execute() on the action

however the graph method isn't getting called.

My Action class still extends "Action" should it inherit
DispatchAction instead? What am I missing?

--
-Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]