I actually am for one of the properties.
 In the page I have :
 and in the Action Class (right before the reditrct to this page)
request.setAttribute("queryName",queryName);
 and it shows fine in view--> source.
 thn if I submit the form (wiuth an error) the hidden field is **not**
populated

--
-Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]