Suresh, I would recommend you still use "html" as prefix instead of
"html-el".  This way, when you switch to a web container that supports
EL and decide to drop the struts-el.jar, you can just modify your <%@
taglib %> declaration to reconfigure (or, depending on how configure
tags, just your web.xml file).

Of course there's nothing wrong with using the "html-el" prefix, but I
prefer sticking with the usual prefixes.

Hubert