Néstor Boscán wrote the following on 5/20/2005 10:52 AM:

I'm trying to use the html:text tag with date properties and I'm getting
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: type mismatch. Any ideas?

Where are you getting this error, when trying to put your form bean properties into a value object? Are you using Bean/PropertyUtils? If so, you'll need to register a converter in order to convert your string date to a java.util.date (java.sql.date it has by default). I can point you in the right direction if that's where you are having the trouble, but need a bit more info as to where you are running into the problem.

-- Rick