From: Yan Hu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 1:33 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Is there any Jsp template like Smarty template ?

> > http://uab.blogspot.com/2005/06/ides-we-dont-need-no-stinking-ides.html

It is the most stupid blog I have ever seen. Go back to the cave where you
belong to. Maybe we
should ask MS guys to use vi and Emacs too. Why do some people call them "real
programmers" just
because they do not like IDEs?  Why 85% of the Java developers use Eclipse?
You think they are
all wrong and you are right?  You should be thankful since Eclipse is such a
good IDE and it is
free. Haa. I know when you get too old, you tend to hate anything new due to
uncertainty that the
new technologies might bring to you........ Hey that is understable that you
might still want to
use Cobol or even assembly.. Why do you want to program in java anyway?  You
could do a lot
more(control) using assembly than Java as you could program in the stinking
text editors such as
vi and Emacs. They suck big time.....

This email and any file transmitted with it may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you
received this email in error please notify the DBM Service Desk by forwarding
this message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email has been scanned by networkMaryland Antivirus Service for the
presence of computer viruses.