Dewitte Rémi wrote:

I answer myself. I achieved doing this :
<tiles:useAttribute id="listQuestions" name="listQuestions" classname="java.util.List" />
<%
java.util.Iterator i=listQuestions.iterator();
while( i.hasNext() )
 {
 String question= (String)i.next();
%>
        <tiles:insert name="<%=question%>" flush="true" />
<%
 }
%>

Is there any way to do this with tags ? I would like my presentation pages don't have java code like this.

Rémi

See struts-layout (), there are a lot of ready tags and the whole library is very good and powerfull, it's only about presentation layer.
http://struts.application-servers.com/