JUST A REMINDER

The Eleventh Struts/JSF London Networking BOF is taking place on
Tuesday 19 July 2005 at 19:00 or afterwards at Kettners Restaurant
in SOHO, West End, London.

29 Romilly Street, London, W1D 5HP  Telephone: 0871 223 8103
Nearest Tube: Leicester Square [3 minutes]
(or Picadilly Circus [5 minutes], Tottenham Court Road [7 min] or
Charing Cross [15 min ] )

> http://www.london-eating.co.uk/2025.htm
> http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&pc=W1D%205HP&cat=res
> http://travel.guardian.co.uk/restaurants/story/0,13739,1007545,00.html
> http://www.pizzaexpress.com/kettners/rest.htm

Kettner looks swanking, but it's really just smoke and mirrors.
So dont worry.

> To join up or confirm attendence send me an email off mailing
> list. If you want to bring a friend as well, then that fine. Just
> turn up
> at the scheduled time. Thanks in advance/.
>
> PS: BOF == Birds of a feather

Some themes

Free summer discussion on the forthcoming Struts 1.3 release
and what is the next path to innovation with JSF. Should
enterprises develop with JSF instead of Struts on new projects?

On-going discussion with the Meetup replacement site?

Plus any other business, members own experiences e.g. how to develop
a project for the first-time with Spring and another IoC container?

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,

disclaimer:

http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_external_email.shtml