==////==

> Well. It seems that all articles were written already.
>
> http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/views/java/libraryview.jsp?search_by=nonbelievers:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >Hi all:

==////==

I was trying to print out the above documents so I could read
them on the train last night. I cant believe that IBM Developer
does not have a "Printer Friendly" link for its online stuff.
I could be wrong!

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,

disclaimer:

http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_external_email.shtml