That is not the point. The secsoft is triggering on the
contents of the JAR or zip file. In other word said
corporate software is reading the entire mistakenly
(hash) matching on a word, and saying "No way Charlie, out you go".

Anyway I now have the file. Do you remember back in the
days before the Internet? Do you remember the gnu ftpmail?
I once request 12 parts of GNU Emacs source file by email.
Just email with the URL, I mean FTP address, the directory
what you want you to download. The next morning I walked
in the office my Emacs was ready. Deattach them to directory
then run "cat emacs*.dta > emacs-1.0.1-src.tar.gz" on SunOS. Oh bliss!

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,