                P U S H E D      B A C K  !

The twelfth bird-of-feature Struts JSF London meet-up has been
postponed for just eight days.

The event will now take place on Wednesday 28th September 2005,
at approximately 18:45.

Same venue, same time. Bring a mate.

Thanks very much

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,